Monday, April 16, 2007

Hmmmm

nothing really exciting. I felt sick all last week, which was no fun. On Friday I was really sick and luckily my mom had off work so she was able to take DS for the day and I slept until 2pm. Of course that is the day that everyone tries to call so it was interrupted sleep, but better than nothing. After that I started feeling a little better, but not 100%. I don't know if it was some bug going around or what, hopefully it's over now.

My sister and nephew came to town again on Sat, so DS was happy to be able to play with him. DH took both of them to Burger King to eat and play in the tunnels, while we took care of some stuff and had lunch ourselves. We went to our normal Happy Inn, a local Chinese restaurant, they have great food.

We went to church on Sunday and as we got a block from church our Blazer starts squealing and smelling burnt, when DH looked under the hood, it was smoking! *Great* is what I was thinking. Luckily it was just a pulley that was only $25 to fix. We are very lucky in the area that normally DH can fix our vehicles, which saves us $$. And this vehicle really hasn't had a lot of stuff wrong with it so we can't really complain. It will be paid off this year and that's what we're looking forward to.

Here is a LO I had done on Friday
Full credits HERE
Have a great Monday!!

6 Comments:

At April 16, 2007 at 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have a better week this week! Sounds like last week was rough all over. Your layout is gorgeous, love all the lavendar!

 
At April 16, 2007 at 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear ya - I have the bug now. I tried hard to lay down yesterday but kept getting interupted by a specific little girl..lol. Doesn't that always seem to happen when your about to pay off your car - it gives you trouble. I am looking for a new one now. I just hate payments and mine is paid off. have a great day!

 
At April 16, 2007 at 7:57 AM, Blogger Anne said...

Love your layout! It's so fun. Hope you're feeling 100% better soon :)

 
At April 16, 2007 at 8:21 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

Ugh...we're sick here too. No fun, is it?!?! :( Hope you're feeling better soon!

Glad to hear your problem with the car was something so small. Makes you nervous when you see something like this happen and you're just wondering "oh no...how much is THIS gonna cost?!".

Have a great day, girl! Love your LO!!

 
At April 16, 2007 at 12:27 PM, Blogger X said...

what a beautiful layout! glad your car was easily fixed, you're so lucky your hubby knows how to fix things!

 
At March 30, 2008 at 11:21 AM, Blogger AmyM said...

That is one gorgeous page!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home