Thursday, March 15, 2007

A NEW BLOG!!!

First off I'd like to say hello to everyone who is stopping by. I can't promise entertainment, just everyday life, LO's and products. Anyway here goes, I'm going to share 2 new LO's I have done for this week. First this LO, I don't normally get to do girly LO's so this was fun.























You can see full credits HERE

And here is the one I finished last night of DS. I think this one is my fav!!






















You can see full credits HERE

Ok, hmmm..what else to write about LOL. Well the last month in digi-land have been awesome for me. I got on some great CT's and I guess I can list them here. I'll list them in the order I was accepted or asked:

  • Melissa Bennett who sells at PDWand ES
  • Victoria Feemster who sells at OAKS and TDS
  • Laura Deacetis who sells at SSD
  • Lauren Grier who sells at SSD
  • My Digital Muse found HERE
  • Micheline Martin who sells at OAKS and SOTB
  • Jennilyn who sells at TDS
  • Pocket-Pearls as a guest HERE
  • Teresa Ferguson guest CT for March sells at SSD
and a couple others that I can't mention yet :) But I will toot once I can LOL
OH and the best thing, I got a PM from Ange Sunday night... I am the Featured Scrapper of the week at DST. WOW, if that's not quite the list LOL

Ok, I think that's all for today, I need to get DS ready for preschool, they have a St. Pat's party today YAY!!
Tomorrow I'll do some product enabling for my new CT's. Thanks for reading :)

4 Comments:

At March 15, 2007 at 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful new bloggy,Angel! Love the layouts too!

 
At March 15, 2007 at 7:58 AM, Blogger Micheline Martin said...

Lovin' the new blog girl, beautiful layouts as always!

 
At March 15, 2007 at 9:43 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

Welcome to Blogland - the blog looks fabulous! Love that girly LO! Congrats on all of your CT's - you are going to be busy girl!

 
At March 15, 2007 at 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabulous blog!!!! Adding to my favorites...so you gotta keep up with the news :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home