Thursday, March 22, 2007

Another Toot and a LO

Well, some of you may have read at DST that I got on another CT, yes another CT. I will be joining the ladies at Scrap Forums and scrapping with their featured designers. I am really excited because this will give me the chance to work with various designers from the digi community!

Nothing else really new. Been scrapping and that's about it. I will post one of my latest LO's today. I used Stompers by Lauren Grier & Robin Carlton. I love this kit, it is so cute!

Here is my LO Smile

Full credits HERE

























That's really it for today, see boring LOL I promise I will find something more exciting to talk about soon.
However, today I am going with DS and his preschool on a field trip to the bank, that should be exciting, right?? LOL

2 Comments:

At March 23, 2007 at 8:35 PM, Blogger TheBombria's said...

Hope you had a good time on your field trip!!!

Carrie

 
At March 24, 2007 at 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a sweet layout! Love that kit! Congrats on getting on the Scrap Forums CT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home