Wednesday, April 4, 2007

A toot, My Little Pony and a few LO's...oh my

Let's see where to start.... I am lucky enough to be Amy Wolff's Guest CT for the month of April, I am so excited about this. She sells at The Lily Pad and her stuff is amazing. Here are 2 of her new releases and I used 2 of them already on 2 of the LO's I'm sharing. If you haven't checked out her products HERE, she has some great stuff. The first one is splattered stars

And then there is her Extra Extra Newsy Bigs


A friend of ours got some free tickets to the My Little Pony show for last weekend. I was a little skeptical about going since Austin has never really shown interest towards the toys, but I knew he liked seeing shows like that with singing and dancing, so I figured what do we have to lose, right? He LOVED it, those ponies are the cutest things and the kids loved the songs and they got the audience involved with singing and different questions they asked the kids. It really was great. So it was a great time, just the mommies and kids. And afterwards we hit Red Robin, I LOVE that place. I'm not a hamburger person, but theirs are the best!

Then after we got back from that my sister and her family came for supper so the boys could play together (my DS and her DS are only 2 months apart) and since they live an hour away we don't get together all that often. Although here lately it's been more frequently. The boys had a great and boy they were rowdy. Austin is usually very laid back and calm, but when he gets around other boys I hardly recognize him. He gets loud and wired! Oh well, they had fun.

Last night I went to a Tastefully Simple party at a friend's house. If you have not been to one you MUST go. You sample some of the food there, which I'm sure is the selling point. They have some great yummy new products out. I can't wait to get my order :)

Here are some of my LO's from the last several days...
This moment I will remember full credits HERE
The many faces of Jasmine full credits HERE


And Jasmine full credits HERE
this LO is with Lauren Grier's new kit Say It Aint So found HERE
That's all I have for now, have a great week!







3 Comments:

At April 4, 2007 at 7:28 AM, Blogger Erin Weed said...

my little pony has a show!? Glad you guys had a good time. Your layout look great too, I love that picture with the pink background, just beautiful.

 
At April 4, 2007 at 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristen would die to go to a MLP show!! Nothing EVER comes here...

Great layouts as usual :)

 
At November 11, 2008 at 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home